“Good prices!”

Neighbourhood: Kampinmalmi
Loures, Portugal
“Good prices!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Italian restaurant with good food and affordable. The menu has many choices. The staff is friendly and helpful.

• Visited November 2013

• Finnish first
Espoo, Finland
“Great food, slow service”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I ate here with a group of friends. The food was awesome, although portions were rather small. I had beef carpaccio for starter, main course was grilled prawns, scallops, and squids with a side of mushroom risotto, and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Everything tasted really good. Service was rather slow, for instance it took about 25 minutes for our desserts to arrive, and in total the whole dinner took us over 3 hours. Service was friendly though, and they had no trouble with splitting our bill. Decor was pretty plain.

I recommend this place, if you are not in a hurry.

• Visited November 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Another italian”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

This was a recommendation from a friend, there's nothing bad about the place but nothing really special either, good service average pizza and that's it!

Visited August 2013
Nurmijarvi, Finland
“It was okay, but won't go again.”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

It's quite small and I didn't like the hard wooden chairs we sat on. The food I ate was fresh, but the pesto sauce was really salty. I'm not a big fan of Italian food, and I didn't become fan after this experience. Service was excellent though! My colleagues said that the pizzas were really good. Desserts were really expensive.

• Visited June 2013
“Worse than thought.”
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We were relaxing with friends. Athmosphere was, how can i say spiritless. Food average and service slooow..my first and last visit.

• Visited April 2013