“Not impressed.”
Review of Amarillo

Amarillo
Ranked #57 of 105 Restaurants in Lahti
Reviewed 7 August 2013

As it was a nice summer day, we decided to have lunch outside. As there was no staff around, we went inside to collect menus. The waitress immediately announced that we shouldn't have minors with us on the terrace as per the Finnish alcohol legislation. After convincing that my six month old son was not about to have a beer, she handed over the menus.
We ordered two burgers and a beef burrito. I requested that one of the burgers would not have any parsley or other greens added to it, which resulted even the coleslaw missing from the plate.
Even though the food was ordered at the same time, one portion arrived much sooner than the rest of the food. When we pointed this out to the waitress, she only offered excuses but not an apology. The food was typically average for a chain restaurant but the rude staff really put us off. I'm not tempted to visit this place again.

There are newer reviews for Amarillo

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Upon entering I asked expexted waiting time. Waiter told 35mins. After an hour I get my food... and place wasn't even close to full. Also service wasn't friendly, didn't feel like wanted. Not going this place again.

Reviewed 2 April 2013

Quite dark place with no much light. A lot of space. We had burgers and they were of good quality.

Service was kind. Typical mexican chain restaurant in Finland.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

With food chains expanding all over the globe it was not surprising to find a Mexican in the middle of a very Finnish town of Lahti. Typical mexican food but good atmosphere. The wait staff were all very polite and like most people I met in Finland well versed in English. The Frozen Margaritas were delicious and generous. We ordered Fajitas and Nachos which tasted like Fajitas and Nachos you can eat in any good Tex Mex in London.
The bar area looked very lively and you could see that people were enjoying themselves. Although the restaurant is casual the prices are not that cheap. Nevertheless it was an enjoyable place and for those craving some Mexican its a good place to go.

Reviewed 25 December 2012

Nothing new in tex-mex style restaurants.
Reasonable food for reasonable price in Finland.
Nice staff and probably the coolest beer I ever had (almost frozing in the glass, but outside was -15° C).
There's a little toy room where kids can play while waiting for food and leave parents have some time! :)