“Nice mexican food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Found this place on our last night and was disappointed we never found it sooner!

Food is reasonably priced and very nice!

1  Thank Lewis H

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This restaurant offers all types of food, but we have only ever had the steaks as they are just so good.
Great value for money, offering 3 courses for €12.95. House red and rose wines are also very good value.
Mid week steak specials - rib eye steak, fries, onion rings, salad and pepper sauce - all for only €8.45. Very well presented by helpful friendly staff, A real favourite for us, and at that price, doesn't have to be a treat.
Booking is definitely recommended, especially during July/August.

2  Thank cypruslady1957
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Dined here last week and again this week. Great value evening menu special at €12.95 for 2 courses, this includes Ribeye steak as a main! My wife had the carrot and coriander soup followed by the steak, I had the crab and prawn cocktail salad and also followed by the steak, our 13 year old son had the chicken strips and the steak too! The starters were all very tasty and full of flavour and great portions, the steaks were so tender too. Great staff and dining experience, will definitely return to Chillies.

1  Thank Liam H
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We have been to Chillies many, many times as a couple and with guests and have never been less than delighted with the food and service by Val and the guys. We have moved now from the area but will always go back when in the area.

1  Thank Lee-Shirley
Reviewed 14 June 2014

The food here is very average, and in my opinion overpriced for what you get. I also don't like turning up at 7-30pm to a completely empty restaurant, being asked have I made a reservation, and then because I haven't, being seated next to the toilets when the whole restaurant is vacant.
The service seems hardwork, not at all friendly or welcoming. I have been here maybe 4 times now, everytime has been the same....SO...no more, you have been struck from my list of restaurants to eat in the Villamartin area. There is so much better in the area than here.

1  Thank beadyeyeonyou