If you are looking for a hotel with forest and lake view but still about 3 kilometers from Tampere city center, this is a good option.
There is a beach, observation tower and summer theater of Pyynikki by walking distance.
Then reasons why I won't visit there anymore:
1) Harsh personnel, never experienced such an service attitude in Finland before.
2) Interior design is from 70's, renovation ongoing (July 14)
3) Processed food in the restaurant, It was not bad but not an experience either. Not worth to pay restaurant prices there. (Breakfast was ok though).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This meeting and congress hotel is located next to the beautiful lake Pyynikki, just a 10-minute drive from the centre of Tampere. City sights, such as the Särkänniemi amusement park and Tampere art museum are just a short drive away from our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Rosendahl reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Rosendahl Tampere
- Scandic Rosendahl Hotel Tampere