“Great option”

Add it.
Armas Pikaruokala
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is a fresh 'n cool newcomer in Tampere and really has a nice feel to it. They use local ingredients and I believe they have their own farm also! Kebabs are quite modern versions and something totally different than your ordinary kebabs. These are not greasy! I personally don't care for their sauce which has no heat and it's little bit on the sweet side. But the dish is overall so nice that I still have it every once in a while.

They serve different lunch options everyday. One thing that I am really disappointed is the size of their salads. They are really really small and I will not be having them anymore. I am willing to pay 9-10€ for a really good fresh salad, but it would need to fill me up. This just gets me hungry.

Armas also has another place on the other side of town and it is actually super cool also. It has a funky narrow space and an international feel to it. You could see a similar establishment in Berlin or London..

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Tampere market hall is one of the "must" places. Armas is located there and the atmosphere was great. The menu included soups, salads and kebabs, which are different than traditional middle east kebabs. I ordered fish kebab and my wife took vegetable kebab. Mine was tasty and juicy, but maybe a little bit more spices would make it great. My wife said her food a little bit tasteless. But the idea of the restaurant is to serve healthy food with reasonable prices.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Excellent food that is all made from local products. Friendly service, and good price-quality level. I heartily recommend Armas if you're looking for a place to have lunch.