“Good food, small place”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Food was good, but the restautant is quite small. Hard to find a table on a saturday afternoon. Prices were average.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

In my opinion one of the best restaurants in Tampere. I like about the atmosphere there, it is a small, more private place. The meals are fresh and have a large variety of tastes. The service is very friendly.

1  Thank Daniel F
Reviewed 18 May 2014

You can have either a lunch buffet on weekdays or to have a dinner in the evening. Food is a bit too spicey for me. Plus if you are seated next to the kitchen your clothes will smell like boiled in it. Service is good.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We have eaten here so many times and the food has always been excellent. The service is very good, the restaurant is very small but that doesn't matter because you can always get take away. One of my favorite restaurants in Tampere.

1  Thank strictlytraveling
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This was my first touch to Malesian food - and it was really good! I want to have more, soon! We took take away, and the portion was so huge I had two proper meals. Really good value as well, main courses around 15 euros.

1  Thank omertad