We stayed at Scandic Julia on September 20-22. The room 614 with an own sauna was exellent. It was very relaxing after golf to enjoy the sauna at your own room.
The breakfast was also very good with large fresh sortiments.
In the night 5 o'clock we woke up when the fire alarm started to ring and they rang quite a long time. Thank's God it was inaccurate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel located right in the centre of the city, close to the River Aura and trendy Vähätori square. All the city's major sights and entertainment highlights are within easy reach of our hotel, including museums and Turku Castle. All of the shopping centres, the marketplace and market hall, and the University of Turku are also all within walking distance. Scandic Julia is the 1st hotel in Turku to receive the Nordic Ecolabel according to its new criteria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Scandic Hotels, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Julia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Julia Hotel Turku
- Turku Scandic Julia Hotel