Previously stayed at the Scandic Simonkenttä Helsinki. At Scandic Julia poorer, there is no interesting design, as in the Scandic Simonkenttä. Rooms are smaller and easier. Everything is neat and functional. The beds are comfortable, the bed linen is good. Breakfast is good, varied and sufficient. The staff is friendly and works well.
When you check required to guarantee bank card or prepaid cash.
What's not to like: the room is cold, radiators periodically turned off, the air conditioner cools only, no heat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel located right in the centre of the city, close to the River Aura and trendy Vähätori square. All the city's major sights and entertainment highlights are within easy reach of our hotel, including museums and Turku Castle. All of the shopping centres, the marketplace and market hall, and the University of Turku are also all within walking distance. Scandic Julia is the 1st hotel in Turku to receive the Nordic Ecolabel according to its new criteria. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Scandic Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Julia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Julia Hotel Turku
- Turku Scandic Julia Hotel