“Very nice place”

Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Japanese
“Very nice place”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Sushi in this place is excellent and not too expencive. The restauraunt is cleand and minimalistic. Waitresses are polite and speak english. You can also order sushi to go, since some times the place is just packed full of people

2 Thank DustyWashington

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
“Hygiene problem”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

I love sushi and this is also my favorite restaurant. But it makes me being disappointed about hygiene problem. Today I just saw one waitress dropping a piece of meat into bin and then it was picked and served to somebody outside. I'm so disappointed, if did they treat me like that ?

• Visited April 2013
6 Thank Faruq_S
MagokoroVaasa, Owner at Magokoro, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Hi,

First of all, I'm very sorry that you've had an unpleasant experience at our restaurant. Secondly, I can assure you that we always take food hygiene seriously. There must have been some misunderstanding when you saw the waitress picked up "a piece of meat" from the trash bin. Since we sort out our trash into "bio waste" and "landfill waste", there are always two trash bins placed next to each other. Sometimes when we throw something into the wrong trash bin, we'd have to pick it up and put it into the right bin. Our waitresses are all well-educated people, and I have confidence in their morality. Therefore I believe this incident was merely a misunderstanding. Thank you for your review and I hope this explanation would recover your support to our restaurant. Best Regards, Trang Doan
Vaasa
“Nice and quite cheap sushi place!”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Fresh, good sushi for eating in or take away. Friendly service and fair prizes. Especially the lunch is cheap.

Visited February 2013
3 Thank LinaTeir
Vaasa, Finland
“Absolutely delicous sushi in Rewell Centre”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Fresh, delicous sushi and great customer service. The prices are at a very good level and the facility is well kept. They offer an interesting variety of sushis and also offer take-away. One of the best sushi restaurants in Finland?!

Visited July 2012
5 Thank Alexandra_234
Vaasa, Finland
“Very good Japanese food in the heart of Vaasa”
Reviewed 15 August 2012

This restaurant makes excellent Japanese food, I have been there several times with no disappoinments. Excellent fresh shushi, and they have good moral because they don't use tune fish.
Location is good, just in the middle of Vaasa, inside Rewell Center shopping mall, in the second floor.

• Visited July 2012