“Tasty tasty!”

Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Vaasa
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 May 2014

The sushi here is really delicious. I have been eating here for two or three years now and the quality is still great. The sake nigiri is so delicious! I also enjoy the Mango Bliss. Peanut butter and mango go very well together. The Spicy Tuna is also one of my new favorites. It has a really nice flavor, even though it's not very spicy. All in all, I'm a happy customer :)

1  Thank Sarah G

Reviewed 27 April 2014

This restaurant does not have a fancy look, it is at the second floor of a local mall. It is a small restaurant without any blustering.
But the main thing - the food - is great and tastes like you were in Japan.

In lunch time it is better to arrive early since at noon the place is fully loaded.

If want to have a really japanese experience, get here!

1  Thank Traveller007Finland
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I eat lunch in Magokoro many times per week. I have travelled all over the world in many sushi places but Magokoro is one of the best and value for money is absolutely best! Sushi is really fresh and raw materials are great. Every time they make sushi after your order so it's as fresh as possible. The owners and staff are great and they take their job very seriously. Try dragon roll, it's one of my favourite and really delicious. They make also great miso soup so don't miss it.

3  Thank TR5PI
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place has some great lunch specials. My friends and I were impressed by the prices on all of their dishes. We ordered the edamame, and I was a little underwhelmed by the portion size. Other than that, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for a budget sushi meal while in Vaasa.

1  Thank RunsAmok
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Need to stop for sushi every week :) Sunrise roll is my favourite, Girls really know how to make lovely sushi. In the heart of Vaasa, second floor in shopping center Rewell.

2  Thank Naksuneiti