“Good indian food”

Cuisines: Indian
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
“Good indian food”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Last night I visited this restaurant with some customers. One of them is from India. He said it tasted authentic and good, it was spicy enough.
It was not very crowded but it had a good atmosphere, next time I visit Vaasa I plan to go here again.

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Solf, Finland
“Really good Indian food”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

One of the best restaurants with Indian food that I have been too outside India! Me and my wife love Indian food, so when or where ever traveling we try to find a Indian restaurant. Now we got one in our "home town" that is really good. We have been here a few times now and have not found anything to complain at.
The lunch meny is also worth trying, 3 courses to choose from, 9€ and you will not be hungry afterwards.

• Visited September 2013
Solf, Finland
“One of the best restaurants in Vasa”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Have been there twice, both in the evening and during lunch time. The evening was really, really good in taste and general - food is served in metal bowls with rice separately, as is customary on Indian restaurants. Liked it a lot! Only downside was the price, which (as others have suggested) is usually a bit high in Finland at the moment; 16€ per person.

The lunch was also a pleasant surprise. Not served in the elegant metal bowls, but except for that - really good. And very, very good value for money (9€ which included both coffee/tee, salad etc, and an INCREDIBLY big naan bread. :)

I'd definitely recommend this restaurant, especially if you're familiar with indian food from before. During lunch time, you won't be alone there, but during evenings it's unfortunately not that much people (yet!).

• Visited March 2013
Vantaa, Finland
“Really tasty curries”
Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

I came here for a meal on a Friday night with my wife and a large group of locals.

I was very impressed by their curries. My wife and I shared a chicken tikka masala & a butter chicken and both were excellent. Not too hot and packed with flavour. Our fellow diners had milder curries like the korma and one had the veggie option. All were very pleased with their choices. We had plain & garlic naan breads on the side which were good too.

What completely surprises me is that apart from a table of guests when we arrived and another table when we left, we were the only customers on a Friday night. I can only put this down to locals not knowing the restaurant is there or they just don't like curries, which is a real shame. Everyone should certainly give this place a try at least once as the food is very nice and the staff are pleasant.

The restaurant also has a large play area at the back for kids, so mums looking for a place to go during the day should certainly consider this place.

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank Stovies-For-All
Vaasa, Finland
“A wonderful experience”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant for everyone who loves Indian food. The portions are large and the food is delicious. The atmosphere is ok but the background music should be maybe a little louder to create an authentic feeling. There is a play corner for kids in the restaurant. Despite it's central location the restaurant is a little difficult to find.

• Visited December 2012