Denizkizi & Denizkizi Royal Hotel
Bare Hill Holiday Village(Alsancak - Karavas)(Great Value!)
US$44
Hostelworld.com
US$320
US$438
TripAdvisor
Club Alda Hotel(Lapta)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Breakfast included
Almond Holiday Village(Alsancak - Karavas)
  • Breakfast included
Santoria Holiday Village(Alsancak - Karavas)
  • Breakfast included
Green Holiday Village(Alsancak - Karavas)
HotelQuickly
  • Pool
Ada Beach Hotel(Alsancak - Karavas)
Go North Cyprus
  • Pool
Riverside Garden Resort(Alsancak - Karavas)
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachlambdeniz kizibeach barsaladbreakfast and dinnerswimming pool issister hoteltwo sidescorner roomcomfortable roomchanging facilitiesexcellent hotelrooms are largelovely beachtea and coffee making facilitiesrelaxing holiday
Reviewed 7 November 2008

Excellent location and good facilities - no evidence of any intrusive disco noise at all. Perhaps lost a little of the charming eccentricity of the last decade but still very good value for money. Best for older visitors to avoid crowded August and its noisy teenagers but combination of beach and large pool are great for chilling out at other times. Hotel basic but this is the TRNC. Restaurant staff attentive and genial but beach bar staff could do with more Niazi/Ahmet 'motivating'. Hire a car from the hotel and see the surrounding mountains and historic sites. Hire taxi for any airport transfer direct from the hotel. Best value meal anywhere in Kyrenia and probably the TRNC is the full kebab and meze at 'Niazi's' in Kyrenia, excellently run by Ahmet Aydeniz (son of owner) and the admirable Jan. Despite some minor problems - part of the charm? - we will return.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
1  Thank Exco
Reviewed 10 June 2008

I am from Ireland and went to Southern Cyprus for a two week holiday. Just booked my airline ticket and decided to check into hotels in different places. Found people in south not to be that friendly in shops and hotels.
Went North for a change and what a change it was.
The people in the shops and hotels were so much friendlier and thankful for the business.
I was driving along towards Girne when I saw the Denizkizi Royal Hotel (4* star rating) and decided to look it up. I went in asked about a Suite for 2 nights and with smiles all around from the staff they offered me a beautiful roomy Suite for 2 people, with Dinner and Bed and Breakfast for €98 per night. Too good to be true I thought but not a bit of it. The price is off the brochure so no deal was done or anything.
Had dinner (buffet) that night and it was just great. Plenty of food and refilled as soon as the Chefs saw stock were dwindling! The first thing I noticed was that there was plenty staff clearing off tables and tending tables. Hygiene seemed to be of utter importance here. It was spick and span. The dinner was so tasty and the dining room is outside overlooking the Med. What a beautiful setting.
The breakfast was the same, plenty food and plenty staff looking after the guests.
The private beach is only 100 yards away and it too is kept ever so clean and tidy. The restaurant on the beach is well maintained and food there is also cheap and excellent.
Overall, this hotel is a gem and I cannot understand how it has not been reviewed. I would think people are keeping this place a secret for themselves and do not want an influx of tourists here.
Will be back in two months time when I fly to Larnaca and head north again, and really looking forward to it.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank Fernyll
Reviewed 29 May 2008

Great position, just west of Kyrenia. Regular dolmus service. Plenty of restaurants and shops nearby. Good beach. Good pool. Beware - a taxi was arranged for us by the estate agents who booked our flights. But the staff messed up and it never arrived. Instead we had to use the taxi service which the hotel uses and it rips you off BIGTIME. We had to pay £40 to get to the airport and the hotel said they would refund it. Hav'nt heard anything since!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank gooner49
Reviewed 28 August 2007

This hotels beach and pool are lovely no complaints at all.The bathroom in our hotel room at the denizkizi was abit old and looked like it needed a refresh the bathroom cabinet was rusting and the bath tub paint was peeling off.

breakfast buffet was good and the surroundings of the hotel beautiful.

2 things i didnt like theres a club near by and on fridays and saturday night it is very very noisy and can clearly be heard from your hotel room,

The other thing is that we were lead to believe there was a casino only to find out when we got there it is closed down but the leaflets website etc still state the casino exists.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
4  Thank zarascan
Reviewed 19 September 2006

Hotel was beatiful but there to much noise at nights from nearby Disco!!! I stayed there with my wife just 3 nights.I haven't slep 3 nights.After we moved to Bare Hill Holiday Village.It was very quiet.Accommodation was basic but clean.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
8  Thank Meryuk
cypruswake, Reservations Manager at Denizkizi & Denizkizi Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2007

I regret to hear that the music played from a neighboring independent night club ruined your holiday at our hotel. I would like to take this opportunity to inform our guests that we have taken the management of the said establishment to court due to numerous complaints we have received between July and September 2006. At the end of September 2006 the local court, considering the circumstances issued an order banning all music played at this establishment after 24:00. This will mean that the establishment will not be able to operate as a night club or a disco in the future.

I would like to apologize to our other guests who might have had similar negative experiences during their stay at our hotel and would like to assure them that we have taken all measures to prevent any further disturbances with regard to this matter.