We spent a week here in late October and had a very enjoyable time. Initial impression was not great as the reception area needs urgent modernisation, although there was building going on so this might be sorted out by the 2014 season. Villas are comfortable and clean, food was good, particularly the fresh fish, pool and bar facilities excellent, and staff friendly and helpful. The resort is about 15 mins outside Gyrne/Kyrenia but there is some minibus transport provided to town and beach. Better to hire a car, though - cheap, easy to drive on the local roads and much more convenient if you want to visit the sights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riverside Holiday Village of Northern Cyprus is set in the beautiful tranquil foothills of Kyrenia in a perfect setting of some of the most spectacular gardens ever to be seen in North Cyprus. Like most cyprus hotels all rooms are air-conditioned and have a fresh water swimming pool and indoor swimming pool and a fantastic aqua park, sauna and a massage parlor. Outdoor facilities include horse riding and tennis courts. Unlike some other Cyprus hotels, baby sitting services are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, GoNorthCyprus, HotelQuickly, Atrapalo, LoveHolidays and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Riverside Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Alsancak - Karavas
- Riverside Holiday Village Kyrenia
- Riverside Holiday Village Hotel Kyrenia
- Riverside Garden Resort Cyprus/Alsancak - Karavas