Very very nice located houses (one main house within the landlords flat) and one new buiding nearby:
- marvellous panoramic view over sea bay to Akureyri as house is located on opposite hill of city
- house is back from main road: absolutely quiet and only house around at dead end road (so absolutely freedom for kids an dogs outside :-) )
- landlord is owner of complete hill and little river canyon and you can walk all day around
- as there are no street lamps or neighbours around you can watch Aurora nearly without any flare
- extreme friendly landlord (former pilot at IcelandAir) which takes any time you need for getting stories, tips and hints and explanations
- very huge apartments fully equipped and very clean within nice athmosphere
The apartment is located just outside of Akureyri, on a hill. It gives you a nice view on the city. The location is just amazing for capturing northern lights. Its also located in the perfect distance of the main points of interest like Goðafoss Waterfall and Myvatn.
The apartment is very clean, very comfortable and has everything that you need for your stay.
I suggest to use this apartment for 2-3 days and make your trips from here as there is quite a lot of things to see here especially if you are a photographer and you want to be at the specific spots at the specific time. The location is just amazing!