“Wonderful”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ingvar R
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 20 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We are a family of three and we stayed in this wonderful house for a long winter weekend. The house is beautifully designed and well equipped. Details are carefully thought of, for example in the set-up of the hot tub, and light design inside the house. The view is amazing. I wouldn't be surprised that we would revisit this house one day.

20 Feb 2018
Thanks a lot for your kind review, glad you enjoyed your stay :)
Best regards
Benedikt
482Mauree...
Anthony, New Mexico
“Great views”
Reviewed 21 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Beautiful views of Akureyri at night. Great 2 bedroom apartment with hot tub. Comfortable beds for a good night sleep. Highly recommend. Would definitely stay again.

11 Jan 2018
Thank you, glad you enjoyed your stay :)
Patrick C
“Amazing Cottage”
Reviewed 18 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Few minutes from Downtown and all the attractions! Very well equiped, the kitchen is very fonctional, BBQ. HUge TUB outside overlooking the city lights! Flat screen TV 2 bedrooms! We loved it.

20 Dec 2017
Thanx, good to hear you enjoyed your stay :)
Skullsand...
Hafnarfjordur, Iceland
“Magical in Viking Cottages”
Reviewed 5 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I went to Viking Cottages with my two kids, 17 and 19, for my sons birthday! It was way more then I excpected, very spacious and the view was spectacular! Every detail was thought of, simple but very functional! I’m an artist and a designer, and I have to say that I was impressed by the quality and beauty of the space, choice of furniture, bedding and basically the whole package! My kids were surprized how warm it was inside, the floors are heated and easily adjusted. Hot tub was simple to turn on and heaving a glass of my favorite wine (that was sitting on a shelf when we arrived) and looking at the full moon from the tub was magical, then tucking in bed in a soft down duvet was simply perfect, not to mention the winter sunrise above the mountains the morning after.
I will be back.. every season!
Takk Viking Cottages, see you soon again!

7 Dec 2017
Thanks a lot for you review, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay so much, welcome back anytime :)
JohnGfrom...
vancouver
“This is an excellant cottage, I'll rent it again when I go back”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I though it was great value for the money, very clean and quiet. It must be fairly new, had stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher in the kitchen and Washer/Dryer also on main floor. I never watched the TV but it looked good (upstairs with the main bedroom). Nice big Hot Tub on the porch with view of Akureyri and the inlet.

I wouldn't say the beach is on the doorstep, it's several hundred feet down the slope but that means the view is spectacular.

6 Oct 2017
Thank you for your kind review, look forward hosting you next time you visit Iceland :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing