Hotel Keflavik
US$1,106
US$999
Airport Inn(Keflavik)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjunior suiteblue lagoonclose to the airportsmoked salmonfree taxibreakfast buffethotel restaurantsandwichesbreakfast was amazingearly checkinternational airportbeautiful countrylovely hotelnice bathroomminutes from the airportgolden circlenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I stayed there for two nights during the start of my trip to Iceland. I have stayed in Keflavik before but never in this hotel. I chose it specially because I had noticed that it had gone under some major renevations in the two years before.
'
When I arrived to Hotel Keflavik the changes were immediately evident. NOTE: the hotel you see on the picture (with the red columns and blue sky) does not really exist anymore because it has been tiled stylishly on the exterior with lighting that give it a modern, but still warm look. I was checked in by an lovely receptionist.

The rooms was large (they upgraded me to a Junior Suite), but they were of an adequate size and were very stylished and modern but as the exterior, still warm. They had an iPad and wireless speakers in the room (FREE OF CHARGE - WOW) which I have not witnessed anywhere else. Upon asking on it, the reception manager told me that they wanted to fill each room with an ipad before the end of 2014. AMAZING

I stayed the two nights to be able to explore the Reykjanes and I visited the Blue Lagoon , Lake Kleifarvatn, visited the Viking World museum and even saw the northern lights.

I will make sure to stay there once again when I come back to Iceland in next November!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

During a longer stay in Keflavik I enjoyed this very comfortable Hotel. The room was nice and clean, although sometimes a bit warm. The service was excellent. Free wifi and coffee around-the-clock.
If I'd return I would definitely stay again at Hotel Keflavik.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2014

We arrived with a large party of 8 on short notice (we were there for a funeral) and needed a place to sleep before our early departure home from the airport the next morning. Not only was the reception staff friendly and personable, but she helped us sort out our breakfast (buffet) arrangements which was great because there were several young children in our party. This hotel was great looking, filled with beautiful art, and comfortable rooms. We look forward to our next stay at Hotel Keflavik!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2014

What a splendid hotel, the staff was so friendly, the service so good, the room so beautiful, the bed so comfortable, the duvet cover so silky, the breakfast so ample and the dinner so delicious - a first class hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Every thing was perfect on our January visit
Breakfast was very Icelandic
Reception was welcoming and very helpful ,we would ask them questions just to hear their wonderful accents!
If you want to see some real weather visit the iceland coast just a two minute walk from the hotel

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple