Hotel Keflavik
Hotel Berg(Keflavik)
Base Hotel(Keflavik)
Airport Inn(Keflavik)
View Hotel
All reviewsjunior suiteblue lagoonclose to the airportsmoked salmonfree taxibreakfast buffethotel restaurantsandwichesbreakfast was amazingearly checkinternational airportbeautiful countrylovely hotelnice bathroomminutes from the airportgolden circlenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed a few days touring Iceland and with help of this great staff with car rental,bus tour,restaurants etc. we had one of our best vacations. At Hotel Keflavik we had a very clean and spacious room, along with a good breakfast. Our next trip is to Norway, but we will be stopping off in Iceland and Hotel Keflavik.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I came back from a long journey few weeks ago, which ended with a 3 hours delay, so my landing was at 02:00 in the morning. It was suggest to me to go to a local hotel and return home the follwoing day, so I went to Hotel Keflavik.

I was given a exilent and newly renovated room, where I slept like an angel, then continuing into the following day after a perfect breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed for a night recently at Hotel Keflavik. The room was spacious, clean and had all necessary facilities. Breakfast was very good with many new varieties and the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this hotel. And… about the hotel restaurant, Restaurant Kef, was also to recommend, judged by a three-course meal I had there ☺. I will definitely come back for a weekend or before a flight from Keflavik Airport, which is only five minutes drive away.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank AnnaDS3195219
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I stayed here for my last night. I stayed in a wonderful room, which had very comfy beds, sofa, coffee and tea facilities and lot more. The hotel looked wonderful on the exterior and inside. The Restaurant was the best I had during my week trip in Iceland, they serve lunch as well. I will make sure during my August visit to stay here two nights minimum.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Since we were arriving in Iceland at midnight, I chose this hotel as it was very close to the airport which is located in Keflavik (about 35 km from Reykavik). The woman checking us in was helpful and friendly and gave us an idea of where we could get some food as everything else was closed. The room that we were given was very small, very tight with two large suitcases. Beds were not particularly comfortable, tiny bathroom, although everything was clean, the room was tired and outdated. We ate breakfast the next morning and the buffet was average. The one advantage to staying here is that you are very close to the Blue Lagoon which is a must if you are going to Iceland and we did go the next day before starting off on the Ring Road. Keflavik is not a place that has any charm in comparison to a number of towns and villages we saw throughout the country. A night here is enough.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple