“Fantastic falafal!”

Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Takeout
Neighbourhood: Miõborg
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We went there twice! We ate the same thing twice! The man serving us was Turkish and extremely kind and generous. I think the first night the owner was also there. The hummus was great and there wa a side of wonderful fresh sala wih our spicy sandwiches. We had both chicken shawarma and falafal. Anyway, food was super, cheap and the staff were so kind. It's not at all glamorous but a fun delicious experience!

There are newer reviews for Habibi

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

For a quick take away or sit in Kebab this is the place. Food is Syrian style. Simple menu and friendly staff. Benches and stools by the window for a bit of city people watching!

Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

Didn't like the decor or the miserable guy serving me. The flatbread and tahini dip was good. The lamb was miserly in portion and the tinned sweet corn in my salad was a shock. Who ever eats sweet corn in a Syrian takeout. Better in London where authenticity rules.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

This has to be one of the best fast food restaurants in Reykjavik. Owned by an amazingly friendly Syrian man, he serves up good food at good prices (for Reykjavik). We had a shawarma and a falafel and both were fantastic. Perfectly cooked and spicy. Plus it cost less than 20 bucks with a drink...in Reykjavik you honestly cannot beat that. We would go there again!

Reviewed 15 August 2013

You won't be going for the ambiance. Or the view. Or fancy dinnerware. You will simply be going for the EXCELLENT food. If you're like my boyfriend and I, you may even go back a second time, even though there are many other restaurants to choose from in Reykjavik. The hummus is some of the best I've ever tasted and I also had (both times) the Chicken Souka (could be spelled wrong, sorry. I remember it was #4 on the menu). The chicken was so moist, tender and flavorful. It came with a small salad on the side and lots of thin bread that was also delicious. Service is prompt, friendly and fast (but not so fast that the food has been sitting around...it's prepared to order). Prices are VERY reasonable, considering the portion size and the quality.