“Unlike anything else!”
Review of Scuba Iceland

Scuba Iceland
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Iceland is a 5 Star PADI Dive Center that specializes in dive and snorkel tours all around Iceland and in beautiful Silfra, Thingvellir.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I recently took the Scuba Iceland snorkelling tour with a small group of 5 guided by Nena. Needless to say the hospitality, advice and guidance demonstrated was outstanding and the tour itself breathtaking. I would advise anyone visiting Iceland to take this tour, it does not disappoint.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

We were 5 guys going for diving and snorkling in Silfra (two of us dived while the rest snorkeled).
Just as everyone else says here - an amazing experience! Silfra in it self is exceptional, but the whole arrangement was really professional and smoth working. Great instructions and good high standard equipment. Nice and warm dry suits! Everything was well prepared and on time.

The guides, Nena and Wouter, were really professional, helpful, nice and funny. They really made it a great experience! Great thanks to Scuba Iceland and especially to Nena and Wouter :-D

Reviewed 2 November 2013

Wouter was an amazing scuba instructor. Scuba iceland was a great mop any to work with. They are very email savy and their professionalism was exceptional. I would definitely recommend using this company for any dives in Iceland. Great dive in Silfra. Ask Wouter to let you cliff dive after diving.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

WOUTER IS THE BEST SCUBA INSTRUCTOR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! He is so nice and helpful and encouraging and supportive and really makes the entire experience super enjoyable and fun even though it can be cold and uncomfortabletable at times. If you do scuba in Iceland, ask for him because he is the best and not to mention super cute ;) he will show the best time. But seriously if you think I'm joking or exaggerating I'm really not.... He showed me and 4 other friends around for the day and told us so many facts about Iceland. Definitely do Scuba Iceland, it is an experience I will never forget and totally worth the time and money. Wow for Wouter just keep swimming!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I just got back from a fantastic Silfra dive with Nena and Scuba Iceland. She picked me up right on time at the hotel and we talked about the dive profile and all the pre-dive checklist items on the way to the sight. Once there, we walked to the ingress and egress points to go over the dive plan, then visually pointed at surface markers for just in case. The dive was of course amazing. Scuba Island made it better with very nice, leakproof and up to date gear (important in 2C water!). They are very well organized and true professionals. I would give them my highest possible endorsement and will certainly dive with them again. Great group of folks that love diving and the environment as deeply as you do for sure. Book 'um and you will not regret it!