“5 star idc - amazing experience, people and service”
Review of DIVE.IS

DIVE.IS
Ranked #1 of 380 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A close second is our passion for creating once in a lifetime experiences for our guests. Our ambition is always to maximize the enjoyment and experience of our divers and non-divers alike through close personal attention and professional guidance. In all honesty, we do get our kicks primarily from the smiles on the faces of our people at the end of an epic dive
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I had a spectacular dive tour with Dive.is to the unbelievable Silfra. The dive site is pristine and mind-blowing with boulders the size of buildings. Basalt columns and lava flows. Deep canyon in the rift/fissure. Such a gorgeous blue color in the glacier-fed, volcanic rock-filtered water. Fabienne was my amazing dive professional; and her and the team took care of absolutely everything from the moment I arrived until I left. 5 star valet service with a smile. They have a great team and you won't forget this dive experience. Don't wait, book your trip now!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,779)
All reviews
"dry suit"
in 503 reviews
"hot chocolate and cookies"
in 123 reviews
in 65 reviews
"national park"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I didn't think my wife would be too keen on snorkeling in glacial meltwater and, once she saw it, she just had to. The folks at DIVE.IS were super-accommodating and we were able to book a tour on extremely short notice. Our guides, Tania, Stefano & Ants were knowledgeable and fun; they really made the experience worth it. We were well taken care of and the gear they provided made it comfortable to be in the water at just above freezing temperature. The views were spectacular and the photos turned out great! (We had a link to the photos later in the same day which is better than any other tour I've taken!) Good work!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This diving spot is definitely a dream place to all divers. The clearest visibility ore than 100 meters, sweetest water all you can drink and also really great service to make sure you will have a great time . Diving with dive.is makes you enjoy every minute in Silfra. All the equipments are new and dry suits are with all sizes even I’m short and skin still I can keep warm in the freezing water. I’m glad that I made a good choice and especially thanks for my professional tour guide Remco who really took good care of his group and took lots of great pictures. Also thanks to the other guide Fabi who is also willing to help. I highly recommend here.