“Typical gay bar.”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Typical gay bar.”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Nothing special about this bar, clearly gay friendly but not a fun place! So many other bars in Reykjavik that are better!!!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank HooverFlorida

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wish it was open”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

We saw this bar and had to chuckle at the name! It's painted like a rainbow on the outside I just wish it was open! We asked in the bar next door and they said it's only open Thursday, Friday and Saturday, disappointed as our trip was only Monday to Thursday!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lisa D
Rochester, New York
176 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“loved it! heaps of fun”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

went with my gay travel mate and it was fun! Music flowing, drinks were inexpensive, everybody out to have a good time! danced the night away! very friendly staff that wanted us to come back the next night but alas we were flying out the next day...

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Neets007
St Andrews, United Kingdom
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 97 helpful votes
“Friendly, fun and lovely.”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Had a great night, danced our socks off. Kiki has a great atmosphere, friendly staff and revellers; the music was high energy and a lovely night out. I accidentally left my coat, complete with iPad in the pocket, they found my coat, kept it safe and intact, including iPad and posted it back to me as I’m back in the UK now. Lovely, kind friendly people can’t recommend enough.

Visited January 2014
5 Thank Soozz
New York City, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Music, Fun People”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Stopped by Kiki for a beer while I was in Reykjavik. Fun music, lots of people having fun and dancing. It's not a big place, but it wasn't too crowded.

Visited December 2013