1,332 results
All reviews breakfast basket fresh bread superior studio complimentary milk bedroom apartment small kitchen local bakery corn flakes every morning washer dryer coffee maker main building full kitchen the main shopping street kitchen area excellent location home away from home
Reviewed 23 November 2014 via mobile

We received a lovely warm welcome and were instantly impressed with the building itself - steeped in history & gorgeous. The interiors are chic but comfortable. I just loved the bedroom - lovely big bed, lots of storage and a very handy kitchenette. We also had the breakfast basket (also a lunch basket as there are supplies for sandwiches) which was delicious. We just so happened to get engaged in room 303 :-) very very special place with real character. Highly advise you to stay - good value relatively & extremely central.

• Stayed: November 2014
Reviewed 23 November 2014

This hotel is in a great location near the main shopping streets, restaurants, and museums. The staff is gracious and helpful. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite that had a good sized living/kitchen area and a huge bathroom with hair dryer and even a washer/dryer. Cornflakes, milk, and orange juice were in the refrigerator for our breakfast. The rooms, building, etc. were all very clean.
My daughter has stayed here before and I will definitely stay here again if I am lucky enough to be able to return to Iceland. Thank you Reykjavik Residence Hotel for making our Reykjavik experience such a pleasant one.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Cathy H
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from an amazing trip in Iceland for my husbands 30th birthday. We stayed in a 1 bed suit which was large but cosy with everything we needed such as hairdryer, toiletries and a fully equipped kitchen. The staff at the hotel were so helpful and friendly. They arranged for a bottle of champagne in our room when we arrived so we could celebrate my husbands birthday and emailed recommendations for tour companies prior to arrival. There was always some one on reception to recommend somewhere to eat.
We would definitely come back.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2014

I stayed at the Reykjavik Resident Hotel for a long weekend stay with my brother this summer. It's a lovely small boutique hotel in a fantastic location right in the center of Rekykjavik, in a renovated schoolhouse. The room comes with a mini kitchen with a full array of breakfast foods (way more than you can eat) freshly stocked each morning. The decoration is fresh and modern. The only downsides were that the room was fairly small, and the beds are very narrow (though I suspect that may be fairly common in Iceland). Recommended!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2014

My stay at the Reykjavik Residence Hotel back in January 2014 was superb!!! My apartment was very clean, cozy, beautiful and spacious. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything you needed if you wanted to cook a meal from scratch. The Manager Arthur and the staff were super friendly, incredibly helpful and very accommodating . They arranged all of my excursions for me without a hitch ! Located one block away from the main street, it was very conveinent to walk to shops , bars and restaurants . When I go back to Iceland , I will definitely be staying here again !!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo