“A beautiful gallery, workshop and spiritual space with great people” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nine Worlds

Nine Worlds
Ranked #34 of 72 Shopping in Reykjavik
Reykjavik, Iceland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A beautiful gallery, workshop and spiritual space with great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2011

I have visited Níu heimar three times with my son David since May 2010 from England. It was wonderful to find Ari and Ágústa and this wonderful gallery/workshop/spiritual space. I was greatly impressed by everything in the shop and the unhurried way in which I and my son were encouraged to enjoy being there with no pressure to buy. I cannot recommend a visit highly enough.
Kay and David Cook from Bath England

Visited June 2011
1 Thank kay186370

Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nine Worlds is an eclectic art gallery and workshop with a collection of local Icelandic art, music, jewelry and lore.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2011

Nine Worlds (Níu heimar) is primarily an Art Gallery and Gift Shop but what we liked about it was that the owners host different events and craft workshops at their location in Reykjavik. The owners are very friendly and their knowledge of Icelandic/Nordic history was so interesting. Also, their homemade souvenirs, games, paintings, and musical instruments are way better, more original and authentic than all of the "touristy" souvenir shops throughout Rekyjavik. We loved it and we're going back!

Visited June 2010