“Wonderful Iceland experience”

Nordic Visitor Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 360 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Reykjavik, Iceland since 2002, Nordic Visitor offers wide range of excursions, from wilderness adventures to culture-focused city tours. Our selection of guided small group tours, privately-guided tours and self-guided tours are handpicked by our own local travel experts.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nordic visitor organized my Iceland tour May 2-5, 2014. Starting with airport pick up, to hotel, to day tours, they handled the visit efficiently. Everything went like clockwork. Larus was our contact person. He did a great job communicating to be sure he was planning an excursion that was correct for our needs and available time.

1  Thank DWS2

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Perfect planning, consultance, preparations and support by Nordic Visitor. All (from site to emails) is clear, to the point, practical and responsive. Everything moved like clockwork although the rugged country and tricky weather are not easily manageable. Iceland has endless beauty to offer, Icelanders are few but friendly, sensible and thorough and so the outcome was a smooth and fantastic trip. Also, food throughout was excellent and little Reykjavik is as creatively trendy as any hype metropolis.

4  Thank Nir B
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We worked with Nordic Visitor and created a custom trip plan in Iceland that would be 10 days long. Several weeks before our trip, they advised us that there had been large storms and one of the major roads were going to travel on was closed because of deep snow. They worked with us to successfully change our itinerary. Throughout the entire process, they answered numerous questions and made very useful suggestions. They arranged hotels, cars, and several activities. When we presented the vouchers to the various businesses, they were all processed without issue. Having the Nordic Visitor cell phones proved very useful on several occasions. The selection of hotels and guest houses were outstanding. they also provided detailed itineraries and annotated maps that were extremely useful.
I would highly recommend them, a 10 out of 10.

2  Thank Tomr572295
Reviewed 5 April 2014

As it was the first time that I had taken my family away I was very nervous. I am so happy that I chose to go with Nordic Visitor as everything went so smoothly. They sent emails of the tour plans a couple of weeks in advance so we could see in detail what we would be doing. When we arrived we were met at the airport by a wonderful driver who was happy to tell us all about the sights we were passing and had fantastic knowledge of the area. He gave us the welcome pack which was a clearly explained and well presented itinerary of our package. All of the tours guides were friendly and fun. I travelled with my sons (16 & 11) and they both had an amazing time. We didn't see the Northern Lights but it's worth noting that if the lights don't show the ticket is valid for 2 years so it may be possible to try again. Everyone in Iceland speaks fluent English and all menus are translated.

2  Thank 0-Melvina-0
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We booked the horse riding - lunch included and I am quite satisfied with them. My only complaint is that I needed more time for lunch. I never got to finish it!

4  Thank Eibhleen