“Terrific holiday in an amazing country!”

Nordic Visitor Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #22 of 351 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Reykjavik, Iceland since 2002, Nordic Visitor offers wide range of excursions, from wilderness adventures to culture-focused city tours. Our selection of guided small group tours, privately-guided tours and self-guided tours are handpicked by our own local travel experts.
Oakville, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Terrific holiday in an amazing country!”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Nordic Visitor did an outstanding job of organizing our itenerary and accommodating last minute changes. Everything was so well organized. Our consultant Jelena was very responsive to any and all questions we asked and was able to facilitate last minute changes without any fuss. Our nightly accommodations were wonderful and the suggested sites to see and things to do were always worth while. I would not hesitate to recommend Nordic Visitor to anyone who comes to this incredible country.

Wilton, Connecticut
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Spectacular country and best way to see it”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I researched a lot before settling on Nordic Visitor as our travel planner, but I'm glad I did. The hotels and guest houses that they booked were wonderful, varied, and in terrific locations. The food everywhere, including daily breakfasts, were fresh and delicious, if pricey. Nordic Visitor also arranged our rental car (4x4 recommended), GPS, and cell phone, both absolutely necessary if you are driving around the island.

Iceland is one of the most spectacular and amazing places I’ve ever been. The weather was excellent for the most part, and we could fully enjoy the beautiful volcanic peaks visible from everywhere on the island, hike around the geothermal features and up, over, and behind the many waterfalls. We soaked in mineral pools, hiked on a glacier, went whale watching in the Arctic ocean,, and had a terrific time with the mostly English-speaking Icelanders.

There are various activities to book either before leaving the US, or waiting until you see how timing and weather are.once you are in Iceland which might be a good idea as there are various providers at each town and venue.

Iceland is a wonderful destination and if you want to customize your trip, Nordic Visitor will help you plan an amazing trip.

2 Thank Traveler_06897
The Hague, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Iceland surpassed my greatest expectations thanks to NV”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Planning a road trip for my father, brother and me, I found the help of Larus, Nordic Visitor consultant. I could not have wished for better assistance! The car rental, stay in hotels and our extraordinary helicopter flight (by Nordurflug!!) all were arranged perfectly. Thanks to Larus of Nordic Visitor the three of us have had an unsurpassed Iceland experience, we will remember for the rest of our lives!! PAKKA PER, Larus!!

1 Thank M H
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Iceland Holiday!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

I'm very pleased and happy that I chose to use Nordic Visitor for my trip to Iceland. Everything was seamless from the beginning till the end of my trip. Alexandra was my consultant and she was very helpful and prompt in her replies and recommendations. I booked the Iceland Full Circle trip (10 days)and my family and I enjoyed ourselves so much! Our hotels were great! We managed to see most of the recommended sights and attractions in our itinerary. Iceland is a beautiful place and I would love to revisit again! Thank you, Alexandra for helping to make all these possible! I will definitely recommend Nordic Visitor to anyone who wants to visit Iceland!

1 Thank Philip N
Vero Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Wonderful Iceland experience”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Nordic visitor organized my Iceland tour May 2-5, 2014. Starting with airport pick up, to hotel, to day tours, they handled the visit efficiently. Everything went like clockwork. Larus was our contact person. He did a great job communicating to be sure he was planning an excursion that was correct for our needs and available time.

1 Thank DWS2