“Romantic Natural wonders group tour on wedding anniversary”

Nordic Visitor Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #20 of 356 Tours in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Reykjavik, Iceland since 2002, Nordic Visitor offers wide range of excursions, from wilderness adventures to culture-focused city tours. Our selection of guided small group tours, privately-guided tours and self-guided tours are handpicked by our own local travel experts.
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had taken 9 days group tour as a part our 25th Wedding anniversary celebration. It was very wonderfull experience. They managed bookin and tour in top class professionla way right from the booking to execution.All the hotels were clean and very managed with top quality food . only negative was Bathrooms are small( I guess that is the case in most of the European hotels especially 3 star category)
The selection of places to visit the explaination of history as well as stories around the places we visited was facinating. We have seen some of the most beutiful places , water falls, gesirs, country side, mountains, lavas etc in this tour making it a very memorable 25th wedding anniversary celebrations for us

There are newer reviews for Nordic Visitor Tours - Day Tours

Reviewed 27 June 2014

My wife and I just returned from 10 fabulous and exciting days in Iceland and can't say enough about the arrangements made by Nordic Visitor and Erla, in particular! All of the transfers/shuttles were on time. The rental car was great (almost brand new) and the GPS was helpful on several occasions. All of the hotel arrangements were top-notch. We can't think of anything that could have been better!

1  Thank Cameron M
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Loved our trip to Iceland. Nordic Visitor made excellent reservations for us and planned out our itinery to perfection. Even gave us the name of a place for delicious home-made ice cream. Nice accommodations right off the ring road. It is so easy to travel in Iceland. Great to be given a cell phone and GPS which we used on a few occasions. Next time I would include an extra day to visit Grimsey Island to see the puffins. Be prepared for a variety of weather conditions.

1  Thank 285Karen
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We went on the golden circle tour while our cruise ship was docked. The tour was 8 hours and excellent value.

A great mix of landscape, wildlife, and rugged terrain. It was to be able to fit so much in in such a short time ..without feeling rushed.

On the downside we felt that the guide on our tour could have been more engaging and informative ... At times it felt like he didn't want to be there.

1  Thank Coasters111
nordicvisitor, Manager at Nordic Visitor Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Hi Coasters111,

Thank you for writing a review! I am very happy that you enjoyed the varied sights on your day tour, though I am sorry to hear that you were not entirely impressed with the tour guide.

As we offer several different Golden Circle day tours on our website, it could be helpful for us to know which specific tour you booked so that we may pass this feedback on to the right tour operator. You are certainly welcome to email us directly at info [at] nordicvisitor.com.

Best regards,
Hjalti Már Einarsson
Director of Web & Marketing at Nordic Visitor

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I travelled with family to Denmark, Norway and Sweden this month and had a fantastic time, thanks in large part to the excellent job that Nordic Visitor did in coordinating my trip. I customized one of their Scandinavian package deals by extending my time in certain cities and Nordic Visitor accommodated my requests. The hotels that they booked were very nice and all were close to tourist attractions and public transportation. The agency also booked some of the transportation, including a flight from Bergen to Stockholm, as well as all transportation for the Norway in a Nutshell tour, which was an awesome experience and the perfect way to take in the breathtaking scenery of the Norwegian mountains and fjords. I would definitely use Nordic Visitor again, if I ever decide to return to Scandinavia.