Small tidy rooms, clean and efficient. We arrived on a Saturday morning on an Islandair package from NY and were pleased the room was ready before 10. What we weren't pleased about, however, was the raucous noise from the party room downstairs that evening. By 10, as it got louder and louder, I called downstairs and was told the party would go til 1 AM. I asked for a room change and was fortunate to get it -- to the third floor, farther away and higher, which was quiet. The next day we met two couples who called later than we did and there were no more rooms available for a switch. They said the noise lasted past 2 AM -- and they couldn't sleep through it. They got "sorry's" and ear plugs from the front desk. So if you are there on a Saturday night, check out if there's a party and how far your room is from the banquet hall by the elevators. It's probably easier to get a quiet room before the party starts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir