We just got back and although Hotel Natura was clean and room was comfortable enough it was not what was booked and confirmed 6 months earlier as part of package from Iceland Air. We were confirmed at Hilton (in city) and 6 days before leaving we were sent a message to tell us that they were overbooked and now would be staying at the Natura. Room we received was in old part of this renovated hotel..bed was very small, smaller than the two twins we were to have at the Hilton - no place for clothes. Also room overlooked the airport and we smelled airplane fumes for most of the time in room when window was open. Staff at front desk were very helpful and friendly..not so much in Satt restaurant. The hostess and rest of staff for the most part acted like they were doing you a favor by serving you and food took very long to get to table - dinner was about 2hrs. if not more. One waiter very nice - Markus. Hotel shuttle bus service to town was very easy and convenient but only runs a few times a day. We loved our Iceland trip but I think we would have preferred another hotel in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir