I stayed at this hotel for one night. The hotel is next to the runway of the city airport in Reykjavik (not Keflavik!) which serves small props. The hotel looks from the outside like a standard apartment building and has ample free parking space. Rooms are small with all standard necessities, including fridge and coffee maker, desk. Bathroom is really small but okay. Rooms are very clean, beds are excellent. Staff is very courteous. The one restaurant and bar in the hotel is average. Downtown Reykjavik is about 2.5 miles walking distance, so not really close. Hotel would be only 3 stars but the very courteous staff made a 4.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir