Cheap and affordable place to stay while in Iceland. Rooms are pretty basic. Has a small tv and a decent toilet. Enjoyed my time in Iceland. Due to the fact there is more daylight then night,was spending most of my time outdoors therefore the rooms are just nice to go back after a long day to shower and sleep. Also comes with a decent buffet breakfast. Only downfall is that the hotel is next to an airport. So be ready to be awaken on and off if you are a light sleeper. The noise from the small aircrafts is unavoidable...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir