We booked this hotel as part of a package with Icelandair. The room was clean and comfortable and very convenient to the local airport if you are planning to fly north to Akureyri. The breakfast is excellent with a variety of choices. The indoor pool/spa is amazing but you are charged extra to use it. The hotel restaurant is very good as well. My biggest complaint is that there is nowhere else to eat nearby, and the center of town is about a 20 minute walk. The hotel did lend us a bus pass and it was a 5 minute ride on the #19 bus to get to the main shopping area. A cab ride to the same spot will cost about $20.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir