The Natura Hotel was a prime example of the efficency of the Icelanders. The wait staff was knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurant was a foodies find with a breakfast that offered a wide variety of tastes, both local and international. The bakery is on site and the cookies and breads will be remembered for a long time. The hotel was clean, and the Spa was an unexpected luxury. Watching the sunset out the window was a real treat for a travelor who enjoys the varied vistas provided by the Glaciers and mountains that are found on this Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir