We stayed at the Natura for 8 days and I left with no complaints. The hotel is comfortable and the staff are extraordinarily helpful and friendly.
There is a bookings desk in the hotel that will book any and all tours with no commission. The breakfast buffet is a pretty great spread. The facilities are all great.
The only slight negative is the location, as the hotel is about a 15-20 minute walk into downtown Reykjavik. Of course, for the young and spry like myself, this isn't really an issue. And the hotel offers complimentary bus passes allowing guests to take the quick ride into town for free. Buses come every half hour on weekdays.
After our flight got canceled because of the Icelandair pilot's strike the hotel staff were very helpful in rebooking us a room and were very accommodating.
All in all a very pleasant experience. Not a luxury hotel by any stretch but for the average traveler everything you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir