We were there for a total of 4 days in May 2014. We arrived at 7:30 AM and we were provided a room right away. Check-in time is usually 10am but they had room and took pity on two tired travelers. The room was small but clean and modern. Plenty of room for two suitcases and our assorted stuff. Really appreciated the location because we walked a lot and could always find our way back. Breakfast was provided and it was yummy!! I'm a gluten free eater and they had plenty of options for me including BREAD. Quite a treat. Great staff, good food, clean rooms, easy to find, close enough to town that you can afford a taxi if you're too lazy to walk or take the bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir