Cons: location. The are a few other hotels right in downtown reykavik but we got this stay as part of a Groupon package so we didn't have a choice. It's about a 25 min walk into town but they do offer free bus passes that come in handy.
Pros: clean, classic, simple rooms. Beds were very comfortable. Friendly hotel staff. There is an excursion desk in the hotel which is a great help. The breakfast buffet was included in our package and had a nice selection of fresh baked breads among other tasty treats.
Overall, I LOVED my trip to Iceland and my stay at Natura!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir