Don't judge this book by its cover- it looks like a late 70's office building from the outside, but inside it's something different altogether: lots of stone, wood and interesting artwork make it a very pleasant place to be. We stayed in the Pink Suite, which was spacious and comfortable with a gorgeous bathroom. Our kids were in a standard room which was less spacious, but still pleasant and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious with a large selection of fresh bread, fruit and more traditional Icelandic items such as fish and cheese. If the hotel was located closer to the center of town, I would have given it a higher rating, but it was annoying to have to worry about when the bus was going/returning (although the hotel did provide a free bus pass). Still, on the scale of annoyances, this was manageable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir