We had the pleasure of staying here as part of a package booked through Icelandair. We were pleasantly surprised when we entered the lobby, it is so modern and clean. The wooden sculptures adding such an interest, sometime even forgetting they are not real people. Our room was simple, but more than adequate. The best part - no carpet, wood floors throughout. The staff was outstanding, the breakfast buffet very good with so many items to choose from. Free bus passes were included which was great, the bus stop right across the street and a very short bus ride to downtown. Booking this trip was a trust walk, we did not have to worry, it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir