This hotel is clean and nice, the restaurants are great as well. We stayed here twice in our trip, once at the beginning and then again at end, before flying back to the United States. The first room we stayed in was extremely small, it was hard to get ready in the bathroom the next morning, but I managed. On the second stay here we upgraded rooms and were pleased with the huge size different. The second room also had a sitting area, which was a bonus. The hotel was located a little bit too far from the city of Reykjavik and requires a taxi ride or car rental - we did both. It was fun to rent a car and explore the city on our on. We would stay here again, but I would prefer staying at another hotel closer to all the action, if I had a choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Agoda, Ebookers, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir