We were booked in this hotel via our travel agency in a package deal, so we didn't know what to expect. The rooms and bathrooms were quite small - not a 4 star standard, but clean and quiet. We didn't mind, as we didn't spend much time at the hotel. The lobby was nicely designed, there were some wooden statues standing there, and a huge wall screen with nature images and nature sounds playing. A beautiful fireplace separated the lobby from the restaurant area. The meals were good and the service as well. You could feel a little bit like home. The only inconvenient was the distance - the hotel was quite far from the center town. but the hotel offered a free bus pass. Unfortunately the bus schedule was twice an hour, you were faster by foot. Maybe not the best choice hotel, but it was not bad at all afterall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir