I like this hotel. I realise that it is busy and impersonal to a great extent, but I like the fact that it is close to the local airport, close to Norduflug Helicopter tours, close to Perlan and only a short walk into the city. The hotel will provide you with a free bus pass if you give card details in case it gets lost (don't lose it! The charge is rather high!!) It is a fairly quiet hotel, for all its busy nature, or I have found it so. The restaurant has an eclectic mix of food on offer - strange initially - but when you look you realise they have worked quite hard to give a good range from light snack through pizza (very good!) to just short of fine dining. The thing I like most is that there is never a problem parking!!! Recommended. However, having stayed this time at the sister hotel Klauster, they definitely have the edge where the restaurant is concerned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir