Location not convenient for anything except the Pearl restaurant, The hotel appears to be regularly used by tour groups, which is why I stayed here at the start and end of a tour. The first room was basic and a bit cold, with no obvious way to increase the heating. The 2nd was nicer, overlooking the local airport but incredibly hot, even having turned the heating to the lowest possible setting. Reception suggested opening the window and the door to the hall to cool the room down and did offer a fan. Breakfast is quite good. Reception staff are very good but checking in and out is tedious, particularly when people jump the queue by approaching from the opposite end. It would be much fairer to those politely waiting their turn if there was a better queuing arrangement..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir