Not really worth the price. Typical of the overall gouging in Iceland, it's shocking what you get for the price. When we checked in it was a very hot day. Upon reaching the room, we found the window to be broken. As no hotels in Iceland have AC, air flow is crucial especially on hot days. I had to argue to have our room changed. The thing was wanted to offer was a fan which would have done nothing in a room as hot as a sauna. At $485 CAD per night it seemed ridiculous to have to argue for a room with a functioning window. It's also quite far from the main part of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir