“Perfect ending to the day!”
Review of Let's Talk Iceland - CLOSED

Let's Talk Iceland
More attraction details
Owner description: ATTENTION: LETS TALK ICELAND IS ON HIATUS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. CHECK BACK FOR MORE INFORMATION. Lets talk Iceland is a historical comedy show performed in English. It tells the history of Iceland in one funny hour, from the time of the settlement until present day. You will meet Vikings from the past, heroes of the nation and everyday people. Our goal is to both educate and entertain you. Give it a try, laugh and learn.
Reviewed 27 April 2013

For us, it was a needed alternative to museums and natural attractions. At the end of the day we were usually exhausted. It was great to have an evening to relax and have a beer, and at the same time get to see a show about Iceland.
Highly recommend!

3  Thank 12345678gwen
Anna Begga T, Manager at Let's Talk Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear Gwen

Thank you for taking the time to review. Your kind words are an encouragement to the whole team. :)

- The LTI Team

Reviewed 27 March 2013

What? How can this activity be rated #15 in Reykjavik??
Go into the Irish pub, it's in the basement
Price: 2200 ISK
I can honestly say I would have rather had a couple of beers than watched this. It's not enough that I was dragged there. The Canadian tourist where late, loud and stole my seat. AND....
When I was a little girl I asked my mom if I could have a sheet to draw a map. I took some colors and coloring books and cut out the famous people. I memorized some poems and songs, Oops! almost forgot the stuffed animals and my play sword... I then invited all my friends and family to my basement for a show. I only charged them a nickel, and they loved me and therefore where entertained. I had an earache and craving lots of Brennavin by the end, anything to help me forget.

2  Thank AnaMation
Anna Begga T, General Manager at Let's Talk Iceland, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear AnaMation

I am very sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the show, we will take your notes into consideration and hopefully we can make an even better show.

Thank you for visiting us. All the best,
The Team of Let's Talk Iceland

Reviewed 22 March 2013

I was taken by surprise by how beautiful Iceland turned out to be. I was expecting it to be freezing cold and was surprised that apart from the wind chill the temperature was pretty similar to the UK. The locals were very friendly too, even those that we met whilst waiting for our transport back to the airport at 5.30 am, they were tripping out the pubs and all seemed genuinely interested to hear that we'd had a good time and appeared keen to know what we thought, what we had seen and whether we would be back. Sadly we only had 3 days but we had a blast. Super jeeps, golden circle, grillmarkadurinn, hiring a car and driving up to grunafjordur, seeing the Orcas from the main road and then the boat tours out amongst the Orcas in the fjord with Laki tours will give us some fantastic memories. I wish we had longer and hope to be back someday when I have won the lottery and can afford to stay longer and see more. Iceland is a beautiful but expensive country.

4  Thank Loraine R
Reviewed 16 March 2013

A brilliant one-woman show who takes on about 16 different guises in approx one hour!
Be warned - you may get picked on to help on stage (as I did!).
Thorin was a blast and joined us for a drink or two in the bar after the show.
Just one thing the adverts and flyers say the show is at Víkingakráin. But just find The Dubliner and the show is every night and it starts in the bar. The show is normally upstairs but when we went there was a private function upstairs so our show was in a basement room.
We went on our last evening and it was the best way to end our holiday.
Best regards to Thorin,
Mike, Carol, Graham & Ragnhild

4  Thank Mikebee100
Reviewed 4 January 2013

A one-women show giving a very brief history of Iceland. Lots of energy and very informative. Our host was happy to answer questions afterwards and was very well informed, but balanced. Despite the dodgy British accents in the show :-) I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Iceland for the first time.

2  Thank Nick G