We stayed here for 2 nights and upgraded our room to a 1 bedroom apartment to allow for an early check-in as we arrived in the morning and were tired after 16 days of travelling around Iceland. The room had a seating area and a little kitchen. The kitchen was basic and unfortunately we had no microwave.The bathroom is big enough and so was the bedroom. The only minor points were the temperature in the room (as the sun is shining all day on the big windows) & noisy - mainly upstairs - neighbors. Breakfast was good, but needs to be replenished much quicker. It's located near the main shopping street and thus served as an excellent location for exploring Reykjavik.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík