We stayed in the two bedroom apartment with kitchen facilities and could not fault it. It was lovely to get in from a long day out and be able to make yourself a drink of tea/coffee or grab a beer from the fridge. It was a great location on the edge of the town but close to all the amenities. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great, a wide variety to choose from. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík