“So good”

Kofinn
Ranked #186 of 460 Restaurants in Reykjavik
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Aalborg, Denmark
“So good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Such a nice little bar, with a great atmosphere. Went there with a couple of girlfriends for a nice cup of coffee. Delicious!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Lovely little bar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Happy hour from 4pm to 7pm every day on Viking beer, 2 for 1!! The atmosphere and staff are great, totally chilled out place to relax and enjoy a couple of drinks. Their desserts also looked great though didn't sample.

Visited September 2013
“My favorite coffee stop in Reykjavik!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

I drink coffee...a lot. So at least two or three times a day I was stopping for a coffee or cappuccino. I got to try quite a few cafes in a week there. This was the best cappuccino I had. Also we had a khalua latte which filled us up for a few hours lol. They also have homemade cakes and the carrot cake is TO DIE FOR!!! I went back to this place as often as I could. It's is in the 'basement' of a corner location, very central. Free wifi. Very dark and cozy vibe. They have a dj and it turns into a club on the weekends, deep house music. I really really felt comfortable there and LOVED the cakes and coffee. Couldn't ask for more.

• Visited August 2013
Kópavogur, Gullbringusysla, Iceland
“kosy coffe place, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

i went up to the starting point of skolavordustigur and came accross a great coffeplace called Kofinn. i sat down in a nice sofa and had a double latte, it was amazing! the service was great, the staff was very easygoing and were very interested in my thoughts of Iceland, I highly reccommend this place for a nice and kosy afternoon or anytime for that matter!

• Visited April 2013
“Very cozy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

Very small and cozy place hidden on the main-street in Reykjavík. The best part for my experiance was you can order sushi from the place next door. The atmosphere is very relaxed, nice to sit with my friends and chat. Resonable prices considering what we orderd.

Visited April 2013