“Extremely long wait”

Ranked #341 of 486 Restaurants in Reykjavik
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extremely long wait”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

I had to wait for 45 minutes for a take away pizza. The pricing is pretty high as well but the pizzas are really good though. Sad to say the staff does not get a good rating but the place it self is pretty decent

• Visited July 2013

Denver, Colorado
“Really good pizza, get it to-go”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

We really enjoyed the pizza, but as the title suggests, get it to-go. It is small and hot in there and nothing much to see. This is a takeout joint, don't expect ambiance. We asked for our pizza to-go but they must have misunderstood and brought it to our table. No biggie. We had a slice and then got a box for the rest. I was really impressed with the quality of the pizza we got. It was super-delicious. Some of the pizzas seem to have some questionable combinations, but, maybe it's an Icelandic thing. I also don't understand putting cream cheese on everything, but, hey, just relax and enjoy the ride. We had the Lancia Speciale and loved it. Good price and so big we ended up eating it the next day as well. I gave an extra star just because we liked the pizza so much! Normally, I would give a place like this 3 stars since it wasn't too much fun to at, but the pizza was cheap and definitely worth it.

• Visited May 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Not sure why we stayed to eat here”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

My husband and I love our pizza, so we decided why not try some for a quick & cheap meal one night during our stay in Reykjavik. The food guide ad for this place said it was "probably the best pizza in Reykjavik". We got a kick out of the ad and figured we'd try it. Well, we walk in & the music is blaring. Music being really loud is one thing, but it was the most crude music I think I've ever heard in a public place. The song when we walked in was about a man getting a blow job & quite detailed. I've heard these types of songs before at bars & partys, but never in a public establishment. My husband and I just looked at each other and decided to order a pizza.....we should have just left. It almost seemed as if they were hoping we would just leave, b/c they made no attempt to turn the music down or change the song. The employees, while they took our order they were no where near professional in any way. The interior needs tended to b/c the seats were all torn up. Once we got our pizza we were a little more happy. The pizza itself was average, nothing to rave out, but it filled us up and relatively cheap for Reykjavik. I would not recommend this place, unless you have it delivered or take out.

• Visited March 2013