“Great soup!”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I love the chicken broth soup they serve here. Great remedy for anyone needing a shove in the right direction, wether it be recovering from cold or in need for some extra energy as you can add the ginger and chili paste according to your own desire.

1  Thank Gunnur v

Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Nice place Good service You got a lot om food for lite money. I bought a spicy dish That was perfect

1  Thank bogge62
Reviewed 22 June 2014

After a whole day of touring in Iceland and a week of cruising in Europe, we wanted a basic Chinese meal and remembered this restaurant from a visit 8 years ago and it did not disappoint! My husband and son shared a dinner for 2 and I had my own meal. Food was fresh and favorful. I had the lemon chicken which was really tasty and had lots of pieces of whole lemon that made it fresh and tangy. The guys had soup which they substituted for the hot and spicy, 4 dinner choices: shrimp, pork, chicken, and lamb, coffee, tea and ice cream The food was served on little mini-burners which kept the food hot and fresh during the whole meal. No rush on making the food and it all came out with that home made taste! Good service and a nice treat in the middle of Iceland. Waiter told me they have been there for 25 years, so they must be doing something right. Good value too. Nice variety of Asian meals on the menu. Convenient...right on the main street and close to everything.

2  Thank giftedelaine
Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is one of the best chinese meal we have had in a long time , It is reasonably priced ,everything is freshly cooked and the portion size is good everything was perfect ,just what you wanted to round of a beautiful break would defintely go back

2  Thank les l
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stopped here for an early dinner one day after wandering around trying to find somewhere we liked for dinner. Service was very fast. We ordered lobster and seafood dishes, both were wonderful, The fish was very fresh and the dishes overall were very flavoursome. We did wonder whether meat-based stocks were used for the sauces (which we would not have been altogether happy with, had this been the case), but we decided against asking and instead settled down to a lovely meal. It wasn't cheap, but the prices were reasonable considering the ingredients and quality overall. You certainly wouldn't get the same food for the same price in the UK! I would definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Nadine1066