“A Whale of a Meal”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“A Whale of a Meal”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Trio was right down the street from our hotel, and we were hungry, so we thought we'd try it. What a nice find! They specialize in small plates, so we had samples of several things.

Everything was tasty and well-prepared, with excellent seasoning but not over-the-top. They had Minke Whale on the menu, so I had to try it. I had no idea what to expect, but it was good. Texture was like beef, flavor a bit different but good.

The service was great and the drinks were very well done, as well.

Trio is a fairly new place, and so not too well-known yet. I hope they get enough business to make it

Visited June 2014

Dublin
“A lovely meal”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

A very nice meal here with great service. Good selection on the menu, a little less pricey than other eateries. Food was beautifully presented, nicely cooked and tasted as good as it looked.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Geraldine R
Reykjavik, Iceland
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I didn't know anything about this place so I didn't have a clue of what do expect. In few words the food was much better than I could I hoped for.

All course were very good and the lamb was perfectly cooked, but many times I find it over cooked, even in nice restaurants in Iceland.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tomas E
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 8 May 2014

This was the best food we ate in Reykjavik, very well cooked & very well presented. Went on 2 occasions and both times quality was excellent.

Portions are on the smaller side so if you are hungry, order extras.

The staff were friendly and efficient.

One down side - my partner is vegetarian but was given beef tartare as an amuse.

Visited May 2014
Paris, France
“nice”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

very kind personnel.
nice variety of food including whale meat
good location in the city centre
generous portions compared to FISKMARKADURRIN