“Simply the best choice for your Iceland photo adventure”

Iceland Photo Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Join the leading and most popular Photography Tours and Workshops in Iceland: www.iceland-photo-tours.com Be taken to the most epic arctic landscapes to capture the midnight sun and atlantic puffins in summer, the amazing fall colors and Aurora in autumn, the crystal ice caves in Vatnajokull glacier and the Northern Lights in winter by our photography team, a fully licensed travel agency and tour operator authorized by the tourism board of Iceland. Create photographs with impact through on-field experience and post-processing lectures from our highly acclaimed international photographers and local native guides. Select from day tours, VIP customized tours or various packages and scheduled photo workshops and get ready for an adventure of a lifetime!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For my first trip in Iceland, I had the chance to select a photographic workshop led by Iurie Belegurschi. His workshop exceeded all my expectations and it’s being personally a life changing experience.Iurie’s workshop offers the best overall combination of photographic experience, location selection, photographic advices and side by important features such as food, accommodation… In addition Iurie is a top-end photographer but will share his knowledge with modesty. If you are looking for the perfect photographic workshop, don’t look any further! Iurie has the solution for you!

All reviews
"landscape photography"
in 2 reviews
"southern coast of iceland"
"camera settings"
"technical"
"leader"
"beginners"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I recently returned from our tour with Iceland-Photo-Tours. What an exhilarating experience! Both Iurie and Edwin, our two guides, were extraordinary in their knowledge and their willingness to share their expertise. They were so willing to spend time with each of the participants to encourage his/her creative spirit and to assist in furthering his/her technical expertise. The trip was extremely well-planned and everything went smoothly from check-in to the hotels to the meals. We were lucky enough to be in the first group to experience the new red bus! What a pleasure it was to ride with an extra seat for our gear and overhead space for our layers of clothing! The kitchen in the back with drinks and snacks was an added bonus! Thanks to Lurie and Edwin for making our trip such a great one and taking us to places where we were able to take such amazing photographs. We give Iceland Photo Tours our highest recommendation!

Harold and Linda Wolff

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Kaspar was my photo guide during my November 2017 visit to Iceland. I have nothing but good to say about his personal and professional assistance throughout the tour. Day or night, Kaspar was right there willing to offer great suggestions for different shots—from late night Aurora photos, positioning tips, camera advice, to long-exposure waterfall and other exposures. His friendliness and professional knowledge made for a great tour and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone who is interested in making the most of a visit to Iceland. Her made the trip a great one.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve been to Iceland a couple of times and each time I visit, there’s only one company I trust., Iceland Photo Tours... guaranteed high quality tours each visit and your always well taken cared of with the best guides, specially in landscape photography! thank you guys for making each of my visit a memorable one...

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I highly recommend Iceland Photo Tours for group phototours in Iceland. They have excellent photographers/tour guides so you are guaranteed to learn from the best. They provide detailed itineraries for their tours on their websites so by the time we went on our tour, we had very little questions about the schedule. When we did have questions, the team was very responsive. We went on a phototour with Iurie. We knew he was a talented photographer, but we were exceptionally pleased by his teaching skills. He is very patient and knowledgeable and this was important to us as we are not professional photographers. We learned a lot from him and we are looking forward to booking another phototour with him next year for Greenland or Tuscany! Additional note to travelers, make sure you book with the correct Iceland Photo tours. There are several in Iceland with the same name but they run smaller operations. Iurie and Iceland Photo tours has the biggest team of Europe’s award winning photographers and tour guides. You won’t regret it.